Quiet, cozy rooms in a beautiful, historic Portland home
A Perfect Urban Oasis
Want to immerse yourself in the magic of Portland, Oregon? Look no further than its neighborhoods.
And look no further where to stay to enjoy the best of Portland's neighborhoods than at the historic Portland Eco House!
Just steps from the Alberta Arts District and three of the city's other most enchanting neighborhoods—and only 10 to 15 minutes to downtown by bike, bus or car—the Portland Eco House sits smack dab in the heart of all that is most magical about Portland!
Choose from a beautiful quiet room in the shared main house or a private patio suite with separate entrance tucked into the back of the house. Either way, the immaculately clean and tastefully decorated interiors of the Portland Eco House will envelop you within their distinct charms.
And whether you hole yourself up in your room to recharge your batteries or — on warm days — lounge out on the secluded patio to plan your next attack on the town, you’ll feel totally at home in this beautiful private residence.
As well, you will feel right at home with all these Earth-conscious touches:
- Organic cotton bath towels and bedding.
- Complementary fair-trade organic coffees, teas and non-dairy creamers.
- Filtered tap water gravity-fed from the Bull Run Reservoir in the Mount Hood National Forest (no need to buy bottled water!).
- Complementary organic shampoos, conditioners, body wash and soaps.
- Toilet paper, tissue, and paper towels made from post-consumer recycled paper.
- Chemical-free, plant-based cleaning supplies and air fresheners.
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly building materials and paints.
- Faithfully-followed tenants of Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Compost.
- 100% Vegan-Friendly Household dedicated to all-organic, sustainable, plant-based living!
Book now, and learn why guests keep raving about the Portland Eco House!
A Few Reviews