When you open the large gate and enter the SPACIOUS STONE PATIO, its natural serene atmosphere at once transports you from the tumult of the outside world. The Patio Suite welcomes you with its covered porch overlooking the patio while at the very far back the Patio Cottage invites you in with its double French doors.
Each unit features a luxurious queen bed with organic cotton sheets and a private bathroom. In the Patio Cottage, you'll find a well-equipped kitchen with a full-size fridge, freezer, induction cooktop, microwave, toaster oven, and French coffee press. The Patio Suite features a compact kitchenette with similar amenities.
- Enjoy the bright colors, high ceilings, custom woodwork, quality fixtures, and original artwork and prints that adorn each unit.
- Relax at the bistro table in front of the Patio Cottage or on the porch of the Patio Suite, sipping your morning coffee or tea while planning your day. You can also dine al fresco at the patio table or unwind on the lounge set and gather around the gas fire pit.
- Each unit provides a high-pressure shower with organic shampoo, conditioner and body wash, as well as complementary fair trade organic coffee and teas.
- Enjoy filtered tap water and thus avoid the use of plastic bottles and help preserve our beautiful planet.
- Each unit has ample closet space, ironing facilities, luggage rack, and plenty of countertops. Browse through travel brochures and magazines to plan your activities, or relax in front of the 50-inch 4K UHD Android TV in the Patio Suite.
- Take a short walk outside the villa to the enticing Alberta Street or three other charming neighborhoods. Explore the LEAFY RESIDENTIAL STREETS, visit LOCAL BREWERIES and VEGAN EATERIES, shop at LOCALLY-OWNED STORES, or take a short hop to downtown Portland or a day trip to the Columbia Gorge and Oregon Coast.
The Patio Villa with all its amenities is your exclusive oasis where you can unwind and enjoy total privacy. Your host lives nearby on the property and is available if you have any questions about things to see and do or if any needs or issues arise, ensuring your stay exceeds your expectations.
This is a self-check-in vacation rental designed to provide you with total peace and privacy. Detailed check-in instructions will be provided on your arrival date, along with the lock code for seamless entry.
Choose the Patio Villa and experience the perfect combination of privacy, comfort, and convenience. Don't miss out on this hidden gem in the heart of Northeast Portland’s most inviting neighborhoods.
- The location of the Patio Villa is unbeatable. It's just 15 minutes away from the airport, 5-10 minutes from downtown and the convention center, and within blocks of grocery stores and bike rentals. Alberta Street, Williams Avenue, Mississippi Avenue, and Killingsworth Street are all within walking distance, offering a wide range of locally-owned restaurants, bars, food carts, bakeries, and shops.
- Getting here is quick and easy whether you're arriving by car, public transportation, or train. Detailed written instructions and the lock code for self-check-in will be provided on your check-in date.
- Due to health restrictions, pets or assistance animals cannot be permitted on the property.
Patio Villa Rental Policies
When you book, please let me know that you've read the following Rental Policies and that they work for you:
RENTAL AGREEMENT. Guests are required to electronically sign a Rental Agreement when they book.
SECURITY DEPOSIT HOLD. A $600 Security Deposit hold is placed on the booking guest's credit card.
GUEST PHOTO ID. In order to prevent credit card fraud, and for many safety and security reasons, upon booking, each guest is required to provide a complete, UNREDACTED (no info hidden) copy of their government-issued photo ID.
To guests who value their privacy as much as I do: the only one who will ever see this is me in my own little one-person, one-location operation, as I do not ever share any of my guests' personal information with anyone or anything.
FOUR GUESTS MAXIMUM. The maximum number of Guests allowed to stay in the Patio Villa is four (4).
ADDITIONAL GUEST(S). The Patio Villa is open only to those one to four guests who have already booked. The base price per night covers the rent for two guests. If you would like a third and fourth guest to be added to your booking during the Rental Period, you may make a request for this change. If they can be accommodated, the rental rate will be adjusted accordingly.
CHILDREN. Well-behaved children are allowed onto the Property as visitors or as guests accompanied by adult guests ONLY after you've checked in with me about it first. A child is defined as any person under the age of 18.
VISITORS. It is my pleasure to allow guests to have an appropriate number of friends or family come on to the property to visit, so long as the time of day or night and circumstances permit. And for the safety, security, comfort, and peaceful enjoyment of all guests and neighbors, it is essential that I know that individuals who come on the property are either guests or invited visitors of guests and not someone who has no business being here.
Also, so that I can maintain my Portland short-term rental license, I am required by the City to keep the total number of guests and their visitors who are on the property within its set limits.
Therefore, visitors other than the named booked Guest(s) are permitted onto the Property ONLY after Guests have first checked in with me about it. This includes any person(s) you may wish to come visit you or to assist you with checking into or out of the Patio Suite.
PARTIES/EVENTS. Parties or events hosted by guests are not able to be accommodated on the property.
PETS/ASSISTANCE ANIMALS. Due to health restrictions, pets or assistance animals cannot be allowed on to the property.
NO TOBACCO SMOKERS. For everyone's comfort, and for those who are super-sensitive to the smell of tobacco smoke, the entire property is restricted from smokers of tobacco anywhere at any time, either inside or outside, or at the curbside.
SHOE-FREE AREA. A " No Shoes Wearing" policy inside the Patio Suite ensures that the floor and rugs stay squeaky clean for all guests' enjoyment. Provided by the door are clean, washable slippers for you to use, if you'd like.
FIRE SAFETY. For the safety of the building, no lighting of candles, incense, sage, or any other flammable materials is allowed on the Property. There is a fire extinguisher on a shelf in the kitchenette.
CANNABIS. Consumption of medical and recreational marijuana (cannabis) is legal in Oregon. Guests are permitted to smoke or vape cannabis outside on the patio after first checking with me, your host, to ensure that no other guests staying on the property at the time are sensitive to the scent.
Smoking or vaping of cannabis is not permitted inside the rental.
If you are sensitive to cannabis smoke, let me know when you book, and I will arrange that no other guests are smoking it on the property while you are here.
GUEST SATISFACTION/REVIEWS. Guests are kindly asked to let me know right away during their stays if there is anything at all that they are dissatisfied with, unhappy or uncomfortable about, or that is amiss — no matter how big or small.
While the idea of bringing anything negative to a host’s attention can feel uncomfortable, please be assured that I would rather you do so than to have you be unhappy with your stay. The only way that I can fix it or make it right for you, so that you will be happy, is if you tell me about it when it comes up, while you are here.
Guests are thus asked to agree to not to leave a negative review or less than a five-star rating in any category for any problem or issue that they have not brought to my attention during their stay or for any problems or issues that I did address to their satisfaction upon their informing me about them.