Secluded, Cozy Patio Cottage Right By All The Action!
Size – 1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom • Sleeps 1-2
Booking & Availability
Nestled in a secluded patio just steps from the Alberta Arts District and three other vibrant neighborhoods, you'll have easy access to local breweries, bars, shops, vegan eateries, and more.
As you enter the SPACIOUS STONE PATIO through the large gate, its natural serene atmosphere at once transports you from the tumult of the outside world.
Step to the far end of the patio and into the cottage through its double French doors. Make yourself at home in the cozy sitting area surrounded by tasteful decor and bright relaxing colors. The well-lit space features vaulted ceiling, custom woodwork, and natural stone and bamboo floors, creating a unique and inviting atmosphere. Settle back on the loveseat while enjoying the view outside or curl up with a good book on a rainy day.
Take advantage of the space and its amenities thoughtfully provided with your comfort in mind, with its fully stocked kitchen, ample countertop space, lighted closet, and luxurious queen bed.
Prepare meals or snacks using the full-size fridge, induction cooktop, microwave, toaster oven, and French coffee press. The private bathroom features a high-pressure shower, complementary organic toiletries and soft organic cotton towels. Plus, you'll find an iron and ironing board, a lighted closet for storage, a luggage rack, and ample countertop space.
As a responsible host, I have taken extra steps to make your stay eco-friendly. Complementary organic fair trade coffee and teas are provided, along with filtered tap water delivered directly from the pure mountain reservoir. By avoiding bottled water, we can all help reduce plastic pollution and protect our oceans and ecosystems.
At the end of the day, you can close the room-darkening curtains and be lulled into a restful night's sleep in your hidden sanctuary with the queen bed’s memory foam mattress and organic cotton sheets.
Your stay in the cottage gives you full use of the stone patio. Savor your morning coffee at the covered bistro table while planning your day's adventures in Portland and its surrounding scenic areas. The patio is also perfect for enjoying the afternoon sun, unwinding in the shade with drinks around the gas fire pit on the ultra-comfy lounge set, or relaxing with a romantic al fresco dinner at the patio table. If the Patio Suite is occupied, in the patio you may meet or cross paths with its one to two guests.
Your friendly and welcoming host values your privacy and space yet is available nearby on the property to answer any questions about things to see and do or if any needs or issues arise, ensuring your stay exceeds your expectations.
This is a self-check-in vacation rental. Detailed check-in instructions will be provided on your arrival date, along with the lock code for seamless entry.
Choose the Patio Cottage and experience the perfect combination of privacy, comfort, and convenience. Don't miss out on this hidden gem in the heart of Northeast Portland’s most inviting neighborhoods.
- The location of the Patio Cottage is unbeatable. The airport and downtown Portland are just a short drive away, and Alberta Street, Williams Avenue, Mississippi Avenue, and Killingsworth Street are within walking distance, offering a plethora of locally owned restaurants, pubs, and shops.
The central location of the cottage allows for easy exploration of the stunning Columbia Gorge and Oregon Coast.
- Getting here is also easy, whether you're arriving by car, public transportation, or train. Detailed directions are available on the Portland Eco House website and upon request.
- Getting around is a breeze, with free on-street parking available, bike rentals just three blocks away, and convenient access to public transportation. Whether you prefer strolling through the city's tree-lined streets or cycling along the popular bike lanes, you'll have plenty of options to immerse yourself in Portland's lively atmosphere.
Whether you prefer strolling through the city's tree-lined streets or biking along the popular bike lanes, you'll have plenty of options to immerse yourself in Portland's lively atmosphere.
- Due to health restrictions, pets or assistance animals cannot be permitted on the property.
- Guests are warmly encouraged to inform me as soon as any problems, questions, confusions or dissatisfactions at all arise so that I can immediately address and fix these during their stays.
RENTAL POLICIES ( House Rules)
|Setting & View|
|Sports & Adventure|