Secluded, Cozy Patio Cottage Right By All The Action!
Size – 1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom • Sleeps 1-2
Booking & Availability
This sweet cottage offers quiet respite and a perfect base for wandering along popular streets with local breweries, shops and vegan eateries or taking a short hop DOWNTOWN or day trip to the Oregon Coast or Columbia Gorge.
When you open the large gate leading to this luxe cottage, you’ll at once be ushered into a completely secluded spacious patio with natural landscaping where you can enjoy morning coffee, dining outdoors or an evening by the fire pit.
French doors invite you to step into the cottage and make yourself at home in a comfy SITTING AREA, a QUEEN BED with a memory foam mattress that guests rave about, sweet KITCHEN, and PRIVATE BATH.
Well-lit, beautifully designed, and decorated with high-end light fixtures and custom furnishings, the Patio Cottage will delight you with how CLEAN, restful, and chock full of thoughtful touches it is. BRIGHT relaxing colors and my ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHY of the area adorn the walls of this creative space that I personally designed for your comfort.
VAULTED CEILING, CUSTOM WOODWORK, and NATURAL STONE FLOORS combine with plenty of windows that bring in the outdoors.
Draw the room-darkening FLOOR LENGTH CURTAINS to enjoy a peaceful and quiet bed in a hidden sanctuary. Luxury ORGANIC cotton bedding will lull you into an amazing night’s sleep.
From the COZY LOVESEAT, you can watch the wind stir outside the French glass doors or, in warm weather, through the screen doors. In the fall and winter you can enjoy a rainy afternoon relaxing with a good book and a glass of wine.
Sip your morning cup of joe or tea at the COVERED BISTRO TABLE in front of the cottage, and scope out your day’s adventures exploring Portland or the many National Parks and scenic areas nearby.
The PATIO TABLE allows you to dine outdoors, and the ULTRA COMFY LOUNGE SET and GAS FIRE PIT will seduce you into kicking back and relaxing with drinks. Or you can just close your eyes and WORK ON YOUR TAN.
Picture yourself spending a quiet morning relaxing on the spacious and secluded patio with its garden and Arbor Vitae trees.
- The cottage has many other thoughtful amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Complementary Organic fair trade COFFEE and TEAS from the neighborhood co-op are yours to enjoy, and FILTERED TAP WATER flowing from the PURE MOUNTAIN RESERVOIR allows you to forgo buying bottled water and thereby help reduce the plastic pollution in our oceans and ecosystems.
- In the KITCHEN you can prepare meals or snacks using the FULL-SIZE FRIDGE, frost-free freezer, French COFFEE PRESS, ELECTRIC KETTLE, BLENDER, TOASTER OVEN, induction COOKTOP, and MICROWAVE.
- The hot HIGH-PRESSURE SHOWER comes with complementary ORGANIC SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER and BODY WASH with soft ORGANIC TOWELS.
- Other extras include an iron and ironing board, LIGHTED CLOSET with hangers and shelves, a luggage rack, lots of hooks, and AMPLE COUNTERTOP SPACE.
- While this cottage could be counted as a tiny home, it feels like a boutique hotel, and it is roomy enough for a longer stay.
- On the coffee table, you will find TRAVEL BROCHURES and magazines to help you choose from a wide range of activities of interest to visitors and locals alike.
- All this careful attention to detail and your comfort are curated by a WARM WELCOMING HOST!
I look forward to your stay and am available to answer any questions you may have.
- The Patio Cottage entrance, bistro table, bathroom, kitchen, and all other amenities inside are totally yours alone to enjoy in complete privacy and are not shared with any other parties. The only shared space is the patio, and that is shared with the one to two guests who may be staying in the Patio Suite.
- Guests are warmly encouraged to immediately inform me if any problems, questions, confusions or dissatisfactions at all come up so that I can immediately address and fix these during their stays.
- Due to health restrictions, pets or assistance animals cannot be permitted on the property.
- Below are the Patio Cottage's House Rules. When you book, please let me know that you've read them and that they work for you.
RENTAL AGREEMENT: Guests are required to electronically sign a Rental Agreement when they book.
SECURITY DEPOSIT HOLD: A $300 Security Deposit hold is placed on the booking guest's credit card.
GUEST PHOTO ID. In order to prevent credit card fraud, and for many safety and security reasons, all guests are required to provide complete, unredacted copies of their government-issued photo I Ds upon booking.
To guests who value their privacy as much as I do: the only person who will ever see this is me in my own little one-man, one-location operation, as I do not ever share any of my guests' personal information with anyone or anything.
TWO GUESTS MAXIMUM. The maximum number of Guests allowed to stay in this rental is two (2).
SECOND GUEST. The Patio Suite is open only to those one to two guests who have already booked. If you've booked as a single traveler, and you would like a second person to be added as a Guest during the Rental Period, make a request for this change. If it can be accommodated, the rental rate will be adjusted accordingly.
CHILDREN. Well-behaved children are allowed onto the Property as Visitors or Guests of adult guests ONLY after you've checked in with me about it first. A child is defined as any person under the age of 18.
VISITORS. It is my pleasure to allow guests to have an appropriate number of friends or family come on to the property to visit, so long as the time of day or night and circumstances permit. And for the safety, security, comfort, and peaceful enjoyment of all guests and neighbors, it is essential that I know that individuals who come on the property are either guests or invited visitors of guests and not someone who has no business being here.
Also, so that I can maintain my Portland short-term rental license, I am required by the City to keep the total number of guests and their visitors who are on the property within its set limits.
Therefore, visitors other than the above-named booked Guest(s) are permitted onto the Property ONLY after Guests have first checked in with me about it. This includes any person(s) you may wish to come visit you or to assist you with checking into or out of the Patio Suite.
PARTIES/EVENTS. Parties or events hosted by Guests are not able to be accommodated on the property.
PETS/ASSISTANCE ANIMALS. Due to health restrictions, pets or assistance animals cannot be allowed on to the property.
NO TOBACCO SMOKERS. For everyone’s comfort, and for those who are super-sensitive to the smell of tobacco smoke, the entire property is restricted from smokers of tobacco anywhere at any time, either inside or outside, or at the curbside.
SHOE-FREE AREA. A “ No Shoes Wearing” policy inside the Patio Suite ensures that the floor and rugs stay squeaky clean for all guests’ enjoyment. Provided by the door are clean, washable slippers for you to use, if you'd like.
FIRE SAFETY. For the safety of the building, no lighting of candles, incense, sage, or any other flammable materials is allowed on the Property. There is a fire extinguisher on a shelf in the kitchenette.
CANNABIS. Consumption of medical and recreational marijuana (cannabis) is legal in Oregon. Guests are permitted to smoke or vape cannabis outside on the patio after first checking with me, your host, to ensure that no other guests staying on the property at the time are sensitive to the scent.
Smoking of cannabis is not permitted inside the rental. Vaping of cannabis (in which no smoke is emitted, only vapors) is permitted inside, with the window or door open a crack for ventilation so that the scent doesn’t permeate the space.
If you are sensitive to cannabis smoke, let me know when you book, and I will make sure that no other guests are smoking it on the property while you are here.
While the idea of bringing anything negative to a host’s attention can feel uncomfortable, please rest assured that I would rather that you do that than to have you be unhappy with your stay, and the only way that I can have a chance to fix it or make it right for you, so that you will be happy, is if you tell me about it when it comes up, while you are here.
Guests are thus asked to agree that they will not leave negative reviews or less than five-star ratings of their stays in any categories for any problems or issues that they have not brought to my attention during their stays or for any problems or issues that I did address to their satisfaction.
|Setting & View|
|Sports & Adventure|