Cozy, Private Patio Suite by Alberta & Williams Near Emanuel Hospital-Self Quarantine Patio Suite
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom • Sleeps 1-2
CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN, EMANUEL HOSPITAL, GROCERIES:
• Emanuel Hospital only 15 Minute Walk/5 Minute Bus away
• 1 & 2 Blocks from Williams & Vancouver Avenues Bus Line
• New Seasons Natural Grocery next to the Hospital• 4 Blocks to Natural Grocers
• 4 Blocks to Natural Grocers
• 10 Minute Walk to Safeway
Step right out the door and you're there!
Guests have RAVED about these FEATURES:
- BRAND NEW, luxurious, hypoallergenic QUEEN SIZE MATTRESS sealed inside waterproof protector against bed bugs, dust mites, and spills.
- KITCHENETTE with MINI-FRIDGE, French COFFEE PRESS and MICROWAVE.
- Gorgeously updated PRIVATE BATH.
- Large, natural STONE PATIO with dining table and couches to lounge in during good weather.
- SPACIOUS LIGHTED CLOSET with luggage rack, hangers, shelves, drawers, iron, and ironing board.
- COVERED ENTRY PORCH with BISTRO TABLE overlooking the patio.
- ORGANIC SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER/BODY WASH in shower.
- Complimentary Organic fair trade coffee, teas, rolled oats, non-dairy milk or creamer from neighborhood cooperative grocery.
- CLEAN, FILTERED WATER from faucet (so no need to buy bottled water!)
- TRAVEL BROCHURES and magazines of the local area for you to peruse at your leisure.
- CUSTOM-MADE platform bed, nightstand & DESK.
- ORGANIC bedding & towels.
- BRIGHT warm colors, HIGH CEILINGS, and Quality original ARTWORK.
- SPARKLING CLEAN SPACE.
- Warm, WELCOMING HOST.
YOUR PERSONAL RELAXING SPACE
This Patio Suite is your private oasis and personal space to relax in self-quarantine,. as is its ENTRY PORCH with its BISTRO TABLE.
When the weather is nice, you are welcome to enjoy the spacious patio, where you can work, relax, or enjoy a meal.
GETTING AROUND IS EASY!
- On-street parking is usually easy to locate directly in front of the house or on the block.
- Just minutes walk to several small and large grocery stores of your choice.
- Walk to lots of food carts and restaurants still providing takeout.
- Beautiful neighborhoods streets to walk around in and get your disinfecting fresh air and sunshine
About the Owner
I've lived in Portland for a long time and know the city and region well. I'm an easy-going guy with some world travel under my belt. I'm into natural and sustainable living, culture, and Oregon's countryside and wilderness. If you are vegetarian, vegan or just curious about or enjoy plant-based cuisine, I have been vegan since 1990 and am tuned into the vegan community and the plethora of vegan/plant based shops, restaurants, bars and activities in town and am happy to give you some ideas of where to grab that kind of grub to your heart's delight.
|Property Type||Apartment in a house on the 1st floor|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||