Cozy, Private Patio Suite by Alberta & Williams Private oasis in the heart of magical Portland
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom • Sleeps 1-2
IN THE HEART OF MAGICAL PORTLAND'S BEST NEIGHBORHOODS:
• 1/2 Block from Alberta Street
• 1 Block from Williams
• Pleasant Walk to Mississippi & Killingsworth
• 15 Minutes to Downtown & Convention Center
• Vintage Shopping & Cute Boutiques
• Local Bars, Coffee Shops
• The BYE & BYE bar
• Everybody's Bicycle Rentals & Tours - 3 blocks away
• Scores of Vegan & Vegetarian Cafes
• Quirky Food Carts
Step right out the door and you're there!
Guests have RAVED about these FEATURES:
- BRAND NEW, luxurious, hypoallergenic QUEEN SIZE MATTRESS sealed inside waterproof protector against bed bugs, dust mites, and spills.
- KITCHENETTE with MINI-FRIDGE, French COFFEE PRESS and MICROWAVE.
- Gorgeously updated PRIVATE BATH.
- Large, natural STONE PATIO with dining table and couches to lounge in during good weather.
- SPACIOUS LIGHTED CLOSET with luggage rack, hangers, shelves, drawers, iron, and ironing board.
- COVERED ENTRY PORCH with BISTRO TABLE overlooking the patio.
- ORGANIC SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER/BODY WASH in shower.
- Complimentary Organic fair trade coffee, teas, rolled oats, non-dairy milk or creamer from neighborhood cooperative grocery.
- CLEAN, FILTERED WATER from faucet (so no need to buy bottled water!)
- TRAVEL BROCHURES and magazines of the local area for you to peruse at your leisure.
- CUSTOM-MADE platform bed, nightstand & DESK.
- ORGANIC bedding & towels.
- BRIGHT warm colors, HIGH CEILINGS, and Quality original ARTWORK.
- SPARKLING CLEAN SPACE.
- Warm, WELCOMING HOST.
YOUR PERSONAL RELAXING SPACE
This Patio Suite is your private oasis and personal relaxing space.
But you are welcome to enjoy the spacious patio when the weather is nice, where you can work, relax, or enjoy a meal.
GETTING AROUND IS EASY!
- On-street parking is usually easy to locate directly in front of the house or on the block.
- The house is just 3 blocks from Everybody's Bike Rentals and Tours.
- Pleasant walk to the Alberta Cooperative Grocery, Cherry Sprout Produce, Natural Grocers, or New Seasons grocery.
- 5-minute, tree-lined walk to KILLINGSWORTH STREET, with its 3-mile length of more bars and restaurants.
I am vegan, as are many of my guests. So I ask that guests not cook meat, fish or eggs in the space and that they take all animal food wastes with them when they leave. If you have any questions or problems with any of this, please let me know, and we can talk about it.
If you are vegan or just interested in enjoying more healthy plant-based meals, this is your PARADISE!
With over 70 VEGAN RESTAURANTS and FOOD CARTS and over 70 more that are either almost all vegan or super-vegan friendly, Portland is known as the vegan capital of the world, and this place is close to many of them.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
Keeping in touch with me around your arrival times and departures will allow me to greet you upon arrival, hand you the key, and otherwise plan for you.
If you’re coming from another country, getting international texting or calling on your phone will make it easier for you to reach me if/when needed.
About the Owner
I've lived in Portland for a long time and know the city and region well. I'm an easy-going guy with some world travel under my belt. I'm into natural and sustainable living, culture, and Oregon's countryside and wilderness. If you are vegetarian, vegan or just curious about or enjoy plant-based cuisine, I have been vegan since 1990 and am tuned into the vegan community and the plethora of vegan/plant based shops, restaurants, bars and activities in town and am happy to give you some ideas of where to grab that kind of grub to your heart's delight.
|Property Type||Apartment in a house on the 1st floor|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||